Interactive Mouse Cat Toy to Encourage Exercise
Mouse cat toys rank among the best tools for encouraging exercise and activity. In addition, they prevent boredom, making your kitty both healthy and happy. If your cat isn’t being engaged by the traditional mouse on a stick toy, we have another suggestion for you – this interactive mouse cat toy.
Several elements make the interactive mouse cat toy highly engaging. The electronic turntable toy has a mouse moving in random patterns. This keeps the cat engaged and curious to see where the mouse would go next.
This is a great choice for indoor cats that spend some time on their own. Since the toy is automatic, you don’t need to be around for your pet to play. Just turn the toy on and let your kitty have some fun. A moving mouse stimulates the cat’s natural hunter instinct, which makes the game enjoyable for all kitties.
Made from sturdy plastic, the toy will not move even when your cat pounces on it. Intelligently designed, the interactive mouse cat toy is turned on at the push of a button and you can also adjust the speed.
• An interactive cat toy that encourages exercise
• Made from safe plastic
• Easy adjustments at the push of a button (on, off and several speeds – slow, medium, random)
• The motor will not stop running even when your cat attempts to grab the mouse
• Random movement patterns, which means the game isn’t going to become boring quickly
• The toy will turn itself off automatically after 10 minutes of play
• Needs 3 AA batteries (not included in the set)
• 32 x 7 cm / 12.6 x 2.76 inches