Handwoven Guinea Pig House and Playtime Tunnel
Handwoven straw and wood toys are the perfect choice for hamsters, guinea pigs and other rodents. This is a perfect example of a multifunctional piece that can turn into the perfect cage accessory for your pet.
The handwoven guinea pig house is made of natural straw, grass and twigs. This means it’s completely safe and an ideal chew toy. Your hamster can rest inside, go through the opening, exercise or have a quick nap in the tunnel.
Because of its size, the handwoven guinea pig house is ideal for all kinds of rodents – mice, hamsters, chinchillas, gerbils and even pet rats. There are two large openings on the sides for entry and exit. Small “windows” are also incorporated in the design to allow your pet to observe the outside world (smaller rodents could also go in and out of the tinier openings).
While you may worry that straw isn’t such a durable material, the handcrafted guinea pig house is made of the best and finest natural supplies. As such, it will remain in an excellent condition for a very long period of time.
• A handcrafted guinea pig house
• Crafted from natural straw and grass to give your pet a safe experience
• Ideal for all kinds of rodents
• This is a perfect rest spot, as well as a tunnel for exercise and playtime
• The house also doubles as a chew toy that’s completely safe and non-toxic
• Multiple openings allow the entry and exit of the pet
• 19 x 9 x 9 cm / 7.48 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches