Hand-Woven Grass Hamster Cage Tunnels
Hand-woven grass hamster cage tunnels are the perfect toy that serves multiple goals. For a start, this is a lovely accessory for the cage because it can be used by several pets at the same time. Hamsters, mice, guinea pigs and other rodents can easily climb, go through the tunnels, exercise and have fun.
Our grass hamster cage tunnels also double as rodent chew toys. Pets like hamsters and guinea pigs are notorious for their ability to chew through nearly anything. To overcome the problem, use a natural and chewable toy like this one. It will take care of the natural urge rodents have to chew through things and protect your home from damage.
No glue, bonding agent or adhesive is used in the creation of this hand-woven rodent cage toy. The construction is sturdy enough to hold the weight of small pets that climb on top. In addition, the design incorporates tunnel holes that are approximately four cm in width (1.57 inches), allowing small pets to pass through unhindered.
Our hamster cage tunnels are very long-lived and reasonably priced. Just like all other Shop for All Pets products, they’re provided with free international shipping.
• A natural, hand-woven tunnel toy that’s great for exercise
• Made entirely of organic materials, no plastic or other synthetics incorporated
• This is a chewable toy for hamsters, guinea pigs, mice, gerbils, chinchillas and other rodents
• Strong construction that doesn’t use glue or an adhesive
• Can hold the weight of small pets climbing on top
• The holes incorporated in the design are big enough for small pets to pass through and play
• Durable, will retain its shape for a prolonged time period
• Fits into standard cages and terrariums
• 19 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm /7.48 x 3.74 x 3.74 inches