Hamster and Gerbil Potty Training "Nest"
Believe it or not, you can potty train your hamster or other small rodent like a mouse, gerbil, guinea pig or a chinchilla. It takes some patience and the right product like this plastic, easy to clean potty training “nest” for rodents.
Covered to keep it from getting smelly, the potty training nest is usually filled with litter. While there is specialized hamster litter, scent-free clumping cat litter can also be used.
All you have to do to initiate the training process is put a bit of droppings or some soiled bedding inside. Put your hamster or pet rodent inside to have a sniff and get a better idea about the purpose of the potty training nest.
Please do not force your pet to use the potty training nest. A bit of patience will be required to get the right result but eventually, you will get there.
• A plastic hamster potty training nest
• Ideal for all kinds of small rodents (they can be trained if you are patient enough)
• To be used with hamster or regular clumping cat litter
• Comes with a lid to keep the nest from getting smelly
• The potty training nest can also be opened for easier cleaning
• Three colors available, one of them will be chosen randomly (and lovingly) for you by a member of our team
• 15 x 8.3 x 7 cm / 6 x 3.3 x 2.7 iches