Automatic Cat Toy: A Fun Catch the Mouse Game for Indoor Kitties
If you feel like your cat is getting bored and it’s somewhat out of shape, you need to introduce some kind of change to its everyday routine. A fun automatic cat toy is an excellent way to address both of the problems at the same time.
This particular automatic cat toy enables a fun chase the mouse game. The peek-a-boo design keeps the game interesting because your kitty doesn’t know which opening the mouse will come out of. The dome-like shape of the toy makes it easy for the cat to move around and jump on it while attacking its prey.
The kit comes with a mouse bait but if your kitty likes something different, you can change it for the feather toy included in the package. In addition, the automatic cat toy is capable of making an optional chirping sound that’s bound to get the kitty even more engaged in the game.
• An automatic cat toy that will awaken the hunter in your kitty
• Comes with interchangeable mouse and feather toys
• Sporadic motion – the mouse/feather pops out of the different openings to keep your kitty interested
• A 360-degree dome design
• Non-slip bottom to keep the toy in place
• The toy comes with an automatic shutoff feature (after 15 minutes of playtime)
• You can also turn on the sound to make the game more fun (optional)
• An excellent choice for indoor cats that get bored easily and for those in need of exercise
• Powered by 4 x 1.5V batteries (not included in the kit)
• 23 x 23 x 11 cm / 9.1 x 9.1 x 4.33 inches